Strengths Assessment Centre
Are you struggling to get your Assessment Centre to deliver the calibre of candidates you need in the time you have available?
That’s why we developed the Strengths Assessment Centre – to help you pinpoint the talent you need through realistic exercises that clearly show whether a candidate has the strengths to succeed with you - or not.
The Strengths Assessment Centre ensures that best-fit exercises and scenarios are used to enable assessors to identify the specific candidates who have the strengths to succeed in the role.
Read more about the Strengths Assessment Centre
The Strengths Assessment Centre:
- Creates exercises and environments that offer a realistic ‘day in the life’ for the role.
- Reduces candidates’ desire to fake or try to be someone they are not.
- Assesses strengths through exercises that assess for energy as well as performance.
- Uses simple, clear and practical scoring criteria.
- Works flexibly by choosing the exercises right for your organisation, sector, level and role.
- Makes the most of pragmatic, practical and resource-friendly timetabling.
- Includes exercises that can be integrated with existing and competency-based exercises, as required.
- Can be purchased as a complete Assessment Centre of exercises, or as individual exercises that are integrated with your existing process.
of the Strengths Assessment Centre
For your organisation, the Strengths Assessment Centre delivers:
- Reliable, rigorous and objective candidate assessment – 12% higher acceptance through better candidate quality at assessment centres.
- Resource, cost- and time-friendly assessment exercises – ensuring you get value for time and money from your assessment centre resource investment.
- Deep understanding of candidates - giving you the best possible insights and avoiding rehearsed responses.
- Improved selection decisions and the appointment of the best talent – helping you to ensure you put the right people in the right roles.
Read more about candidate benefits
For your candidates, the Strengths Assessment Centre delivers:
- Engaging and interesting assessment centre experiences – helping candidates to engage with and differentiate your employer brand.
- A realistic ‘day in the life’ experience and insight into the role, your culture and working environment – helping candidates demonstrate they have what it takes to succeed in the role.
- The opportunity to showcase their strengths - who they are, what they enjoy and will excel at.
- A fairer selection experience – no evidence of adverse impact across multiple roles, organisations and processes – including graduate recruitment, volume recruitment and re-organisation.
To find out more about how we can help you with the Strengths Assessment Centre, call us on:
+44 (0) 2476 323 363 or email Capp@cappeu.com
Download a brochure
- 12%higher acceptance through better candidate quality at assessment centres