Situational Strengths Test
The Situational Strengths Test is a new online sifting and selection tool, for fast, accurate and efficient high volume candidate assessment.
We understand that sifting large volumes of applications to find the right talent can be a challenge. That’s why we developed the Situational Strengths Test – to help you select the right people with the right strengths to deliver performance.
What is the Situational Strengths Test?
- A front-end, online situational judgment test that allows you to assess candidates’ strengths for the role reliably, accurately and quickly
- Developed from Capp’s established strengths-based assessment, recruitment and development expertise – from the people who brought you the Realise2 strengths assessment
- Sifts and selects high applicant volumes across a variety of role types.
How does it work?
- Integrated within your online recruitment platform to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Candidates register and answer a series of scenario-based questions
- Each candidate is scored to show if they have the strengths needed to succeed in the role.
What are the benefits?
- Accurately measures the strengths required to deliver high performance in role
- Offers candidates a realistic job preview of scenarios that they might face working for you
- Differentiates your employer brand to potential applicants through your selection process.
To contact us directly please call:
+44 (0) 2476 323 363 or email Capp@cappeu.com
Download a brochure